Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I walk into the room dripping in gold (backlog#1)



Since I'm now in my second week at Univeristy I've been pretty busy and thus have lacked blogging. I'm sorry!!! I'll do my best to keep posting my backlogs of tracks and favorites at least once every two weeks. I also realized that I've completely spaced on posting my 7 Deadly Sins comps, I'll return to post the next one on the following Monday. Anyways, here are some things I just can't seem to get enough of lately.

P.S. If you a fan of either Dub or Hip-hop or BOTH, check back on friday for my FF this week is something you won't want to miss!

HIGHLIGHED TRACKS + REMIXES:
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (Original) <3333333
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (ver.2) <333333
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (TheC90s Remix) <33333
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (Bxentric Remix) <3333
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (Dom Bird Remix) <3333
Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle (Cassian Remix) <333
NEW JAMIROQUAI:
Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride <33333
Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride (Penguin Prison Remix) <3333
Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride (Monarchy Remix) <333

BONUS:
Ted & Francis - Crave you <333


The rest of my recently played:
NEUS - Everybody Wants To Be A DJ <333333
The Pharcyde - Runnin' (Philippians Remix) <333333
Houses - Soak It Up <33333
Three Sisters - J. Tillman <33333 *acoustic/awesome
Same Dream China by Gold Panda <33333
Voodoo Chilli - Love Song (His Majesty Andre Remix) by hismajestyandre <33333 *LOVE HMA
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Error Operator Remix) by ErrorOperator <3333 *First solid remix I've heard of Sleepyhead!!!
Mustard Pimp vs StereoHeroes – Shark Spray <3333
Drivepilot - Get Back (Original Mix) <3333 *simple fun electro
CocoRosie – Werewolf (Omega Remix Mastered)
<333
HAEZER - James Bond <333 *BANG
Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup - Gypsy Moves <333 *like a better version of that crappy song on the radio/at mainstream clubs (lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment