Thursday, September 30, 2010

FF: LAKE R▲DIO



Warm weather back in my life!! It's great! Significantly enough I also came across LAKE R▲DIO. A mish-mash of ambience, chillwave/glo-fi, down-temp, and even a little bit of hip-hip beat. So I guess it's better known as experimental. You might find this similar OoOOo, or even Salem. There are 3 ep's in circulation (and available for freebs on LR's Bandcamp) both of which I highly recommend. The pet project of 19 yr old Caden Moore, and Illinois native. As Last.fm stated, this was originally a darker exploration through music along with himself, which I find significantly fascinating. Check out my fave tracks thus far!
***also if you get the albums you'll notice a little dark n dirty homage to La Roux<3

LAKE R▲DIO - Enjoy The Storm from João de Almeida on Vimeo.



LAKE R▲DIO - VCR Operation <3333333
LAKE R▲DIO - Every Little Thing <333333
LAKE R▲DIO - 13093<3333
LAKE R▲DIO - Magic Eyes <3333


script type="text/javascript" src="http://mediaplayer.yahoo.com/js">

No comments:

Post a Comment