Friday, August 6, 2010

FF: Kitkaliitto



I feel privileged & fortunate to be showing you this right now. By complete accident I came to love this Finnish duo, Kitkaliitto's, beautifuly arranged piece, 'Snowman'. I was simply sketching outside in the sunonymous summer sunlight. I decided to then... go rogue. Yes, go to my complete iTunes library and just shuffle(madness is known to ensue). This little one snuck up on me. A song sampling an ancient television story, with some added electronic delight. It sparkles, and had been lost in there for quite sometime as I traced it back (via hypem.com)to my friendly neighborhood Funkism. I did some further investigation only to find a few more gems under the wings of Kitkaliito. Now they do have a 2010 EP "Helsinki" that can be purchased simply at their official page/blog. You may find this similar to Arms & Sleepers in the jazzy ways, or in the euphoric sounscaping ways of a more chill/deep Air France or Elite Gymnastics. Download a metaphorical ass-ton more of their richest treasure from the ever-lovely Last.fm.
Here's a preview & way to purchase 'Helsinki'.
Snowman by Kitkaliitto <333333333
Kitkaliitto - Swamp<333333333
Kitkaliitto - Moravia <3333 {MFDL}
Kitkaliitto - Traveler (Elusmi Mix) {MFDL} <3333
Kitkaliitto - Black Lights <333 *ahh Planet Earth narrator sample O_O!
Kitkaliitto - Snowman (Extended Dub) <333 {MFDL}

A Little Bit of Everything by Kitkaliitto

No comments:

Post a Comment