Saturday, May 8, 2010

FF: Clock Opera




Outta London Town Clock Opera has been on the radar of such blogs as Neon Gold Records, Discodust, Gorilla vs. Bear and so forth, and I guess I first came to know them with their remix of The Phenominal Handclap band's 'Baby'. What better time than now to post these rising electropop artists right? Their use of quick samples, repetitive loops, and deep vocals really appeals to me. uhhhhh okay.. it's really early (well not really it's like 9:45, but I'm rarely functional at this hour haha) annnnyyywho love Clock Opera, I choose you for my friday favorite! hazaaa!!

Clock Opera - AlouettebyThe Recommender <3333
Clock Opera - White Noise <333
Clock Opera - White Noise (Django Django Remix)
Clock Opera - Once and For All <333
The Phenominal Handclap Band - Baby (Clock Opera Remix) <33333
The Golden Filter - Hide Me (Clock Opera Remix) <3333
Marina & The Diamonds - I am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix) <333

No comments:

Post a Comment