Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dream on, Dream Cop (Backlog #6)



Dream Cop I can't wait till next Friday-ish to FF you!!! So I'm gonna do it now!!
>: )
Dream Cop - Beach City / Carol I Know ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Dream Cop - Daily Mirage ▲▲▲▲▲▲
Dream Cop – Marooned ▲▲▲▲

Dream Cop- Warm Thrash (Millionyoung RMX) ▲▲▲
Dream Cop - Beach City, Carol I Know (Teen Daze Remix)▲▲▲
Cymbals - "Good Luck" (Dream Cop Remix) by indiemusicfilter

OMFG also if y'all could find a place to get/buy/etc this Darth Vader/Alex Mind please comment your finds!
Darth & Vader vs Alex Mind - Obi Mind Kenobi (Original Mix) by Darth & Vader
Perfect Cell vs Darth & Vader - Cellbacca (Original Mix) by Darth & Vader
PREVIEW SNIPPET Bag Raiders - Sunlight (GLOVES Remix) by GLOVES
Groove Armada - My Friend by isemilla
Daft Punk - Derezzed (Breakdown Remix) by Breakdown

and I think you should REALLY see this video right now


and heres all of what I've been into the last week and a bit

Black Tiger Sex Machine - Girls of Winter ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Russ Chimes - Targa (Xinobi Remix) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Bag Raiders - Sunlight ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Wild Nothing - Vultures Like Lovers ▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alls of Us - Painted Palms ▲▲▲▲▲▲
La Femme - Sur La Planche ▲▲▲▲▲
Of Ocean - In Love Not Limbo ▲▲▲▲▲
Marina and the Diamonds - Obsessions (OoOOo Remix)▲▲▲▲▲
The Clacsh - Rock the Casba (Funkagenda Remix) ▲▲▲▲
Cherry Ghost - Finally (Time and Space Machine Re-edit) *Cece Peniston cover ▲▲▲▲
Uffie - Difficult (SebastiAn Remix) ▲▲▲▲
Galapaghost - Never Heard Nothin' ▲▲▲
GOBBLE GOBBLE - Nikki (I Am Not The-Dream) *listen to more GG ▲▲▲
Deerhunter - Helicopter (Diplo & Lunice Remix)
▲▲▲
N.E.R.D. & Daft Punk - Hypnotize U (Nero Remix) ▲▲▲
Kanye West & Jay-Z - That's My Bitch ft. Elly Jackson ▲▲▲


No comments:

Post a Comment